Friday 20 December 2013

Eyes to Eyes and Ears to Ears

| |

I am assigning some characters due to easy in reading.
Kanzo Hattori: Hattori
Kemozou Kemumaki: Amara
Tsubame: Sonam
Kagechiyo: Kiyo

Eyes to Eyes and Ears to ear

Hattori: Kenichi, Shinzou and shishimaru, where are you? I am back from my ninja training.
Kenichi's mom: Hey hattori, you are back. Kids come down hattori has come back from training.
Kenichi: Uh, you are back hattori. I am very happy.
Hattori: Guys I have mastered a new ninja technique. It is Rabbit ears ninja technique.
Shinzou: What is this ninja
technique?
Hattori: If I would concentrate I could hear voice of falling pin in
radius of one km.
Then after some time they all went to the park. There hattori find someone is coming towards them.
Kenichi: What is wrong hattori?
(Hattori bent to ground and listen footsteps of yumeiko and Amara).
Hattori: Kenichi, Two people are coming towards us. I thought they are Amara and Yumeiko.
Then yumeiko and Amara comes in park and Kenichi, Shinzou, hattori and shishimaru say hello to them. Yumeiko and Amara said in one
tone: How do you know we are coming in the park?
Hattori and kenichi told them about Rabbit ears ninja technique. Yumeiko was delighted with hattori's talent and like always hattori was happy and Amara was jealous.
Amara: I will teach you a lesson hattori.
Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player